Hosted By THE WELCOMING COMMITTEE
If you missed the town-wide yard sale, or you have anything you’d like to donate, the Welcoming Committee is organizing a yard and bake sale during the Westminster Cracker Festival Saturday, October 21st from 10 AM—5 PM. We also are looking for those who would like to bring baked goods (labeled).
Proceeds will benefit The First Congregational Church of Westminster with 10% shared with the Westminster Food Pantry.
We need volunteers for set up on Friday, October 20 and for drop offs and sorting sessions (see dates/time below). If you have any questions, or would like to drop off any items, please email Lisa at [email protected] or sign up on the sheet to the right of Lisa’s office.
We are asking for donations to be no larger than what one person can lift – small furniture ok. Please no electronics. Baked goods must be labeled. We hope to see you there!! ��
Dates for drop offs:
- Sunday, October 15, Noon-2 pm
- Monday, October 16, 4-6 pm
- Tuesday, October 17, 4-6 pm
- Wednesday, October 18, 4-6 pm
- Thursday, October 19, 4-6 pm
- Friday, October 20, TBD (set up tables etc.)
- Home-baked Goods (ingredients labeled) Handmade Goods
- Attic Treasures
- Kid’s Toys
- Used Tools
- Gently used clothing!!!! (shoes, jackets, gloves, hats etc.)
- Small furniture that can be lifted by 1 person